Our warranty policy has been stated carefully, indicating what is or is not covered. To guarantee that acquiring and purchasing an electric bike from Engwe-AU is a simple and straightforward experience. If you do have any concerns about warranty policy, please contact us directly.
All bikes and scooters on our website are protected by our manufacturer’s 1-year all-inclusive guarantee for the original owner against all manufacturing faults (All free Accessories are not covered by warranty service).
Warranty Scope & Eligibility:
- You must show a copy of your Engwe-AU purchase receipt. For recognized retail partners’ warranties, simply notify your site of purchase directly.
- The product cannot be rented or used commercially.
- The product cannot be used in a competitive environment.
- The product may only be acquired through the website.
- Only the original purchaser is eligible for the limited warranty claims, which begins the day the client receives the bike.
- Under any conditions, the warranty is not transferable.
- The limited warranty only covers parts replacement, which is all that is necessary when the bicycle is used properly.
The Warranty is applicable to the following list of components:
- Lithium-ion battery
- Scooter stem
- LED lights
- Motor and motor hub
- LCD display and wiring
- Brake calipers
- Brake discs
Please keep in mind that warranty claims filed within 30 business days after arrival are qualified for replacement parts and free transport. Claims filed after 30 business days after arrival will still be qualified for replacement parts, but the client will be liable for the transportation cost spent for the required elements.
The warranty policy will not cover the following circumstances:
- After the original sale of the goods, the warranty is non-transferable and non-renewable.
- In order for this Limited Warranty to remain in effect, no unauthorized alterations to the product, its function, or otherwise may be made.
- If weather-related water damage is detected, the warranty is terminated.
- Minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, other aesthetic damages caused by normal usage, or other intentional damage to the product are not included in the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage caused by the improper use of cleaners, solvents, or chemicals on the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or exposure to seawater, sea wind, or salt.
- The Warranty does not cover any aging-related damage, such as paint fading, plated surface deterioration, rubber or plastic deterioration, or rusting.
- The warranty does not cover incorrect repairs or misdiagnosed issues.
- Damage caused by misuse or negligence, or use other than that described in the Owner’s Manual, is not covered by the warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover losses caused by accidents or carelessness.
- Natural corrosion, wear and tear, and screws, nuts, and bolts are not covered under the warranty.
- It should be noted that the warranty does not cover labor or delivery costs.
How to claim your warranty:
- Send in an email to [email@example.com].
- Attach/provide materials for the process such as video or images showcasing the problem, and explain the nature of the issue
- Receive instructions, parts, or repairs guidelines for warranty claims.